Reliability, efficiency and convenient servicing on a whole new level with Eco Log’s F-series
Eco Log is now launching the new F-series which presents Harvesters and Forwarders equipped with Stage V engines from Volvo Penta. Like their predecessors, the engines are characterized by high reliability, efficient performance, quick response and environment friendliness - characteristics that have now been strengthened even more through the Stage V upgrade. The Forwarder cabin provides the same, great operator comfort as before, while the rest of the machine has been developed for even better service conditions and higher quality.
Here are some of the news of the Forwarders in the F-series:
- The grill swings open for easier access and cleaning. The hood is opened with electric actuators - to facilitate service.
- The new larger-dimensioned fenders house easier-to-access batteries, as well as the tool box.
- The urea tank has been placed together with the central lubrication unit, fuel and hydraulic tank to facilitate easy access and re-filling.
- The new gear box in model 594, increases the tractive effort of the machine, giving it even better performance when working in difficult terrain.
- The machines are equipped with new radiators optimized for Stage V.
To Anders Gustafson, CEO Eco Log, the launch of the F-series is an important step in the Company’s journey ahead:
- We wish to offer our customers an advantageous and long-term ownership and therefore we are now proud to present the F-series. Favorable servicing has been one of our strengths for a long time. The fact that we have now lifted it yet another level in combination with a reliable, strong and efficient engine gives the Owner of an Eco Log F-series the optimal conditions for maximum up-time and superior overall economics, says Mr. Gustafson.
The Forwarders of the F-series have also had an improvement in design, mostly in the engine hood but also in the color scheme of the machines. The position lights have a new appearance that creates a striking lighting effect in combination with the luminous Eco Log “E-logo and pine tree” in the Forwarder grill.