Experience superior ground clearance with Eco Log
Eco Log’s 500 series provides unbeatable ground clearance and mobility in difficult terrain. Thanks to the pendulum arms, the harvester’s ground clearance can be adjusted from just over 4 inches (11 cm) up to almost 4 feet (1.2 m). The harvester passes over logs and rocks effortlessly, raising and lowering the undercarriage by means of the pendulum arms, either individually or together in concert. Thanks to the machine’s ability to pass high obstacles and cross steep slopes, mobility is maximized, providing the necessary conditions for high productivity and efficiency.
- Ground clearance of up to almost 4 feet (1.2 m) ensures superior mobility in hilly terrain.
- Adapting and optimizing ground clearance to the prevailing terrain ensures high stability at all times.
- Set to its lowest position, the machine produces low ground pressure thanks to its evenly distributed weight. This position is useful for navigating the machine safely while causing minimal ground impact in sensitive and soft terrain.
- Convenient and safe servicing when the machine is placed on axle stands for easy access by raising and lowering the machine.
- Quick tire changes and easy track and chain fitting and adjustment.
"Here at BK Skogsentreprenad, we consider the high ground clearance a major advantage in the wintertime. By raising the machine above the snow cover, we can avoid ‘plowing’ the snow in front of us, thereby reducing fuel consumption."
BK Skogsentreprenad AB