A given whatever the terrain
Eco Log’s pendulum arms offer superior mobility and stability in difficult terrain. The harvester passes over logs and rocks effortlessly while easily handling steep slopes. The pendulum arms comprise a unique solution found on Eco Log’s harvesters, maximizing ground clearance and ensuring stability and safety in steep terrain. Thanks to their ability to follow and adapt to the terrain, the pendulum arms offer the operator exceptional control, comfort and working conditions that clear the way for improved efficiency and greater productivity.
All Eco Log harvesters in the 500 series are equipped with four hydraulically controlled pendulum arms, all either operated manually or set to the so-called float position, with the pendulum arms acting in concert while driving off-road. The machine adapts to the terrain with ease, using the pendulum arms to tilt, raise, or lower the harvester body so that the operator and the crane are always optimally positioned.
The pendulum arms also ensure quick and easy servicing by raising or lowering the machine for easier access.
Eco Log’s pendulum arms:
- Deliver superior ground clearance by raising and lowering the machine into different positions.
- Counter any incline when the forest machine crosses slopes.
- Enable greater slewing torque and crane reach as the machine is better positioned to facilitate crane operation.
- Enable a lower transport height when loaded on a trailer.
- Simplify servicing and the fitting and adjustment of tracks and chains.